#360 – Unrecognizable Woman
…and only about a few hours ago, as I was drawing this comic, did I realize who she was. She used to work in the mailroom at Richard Stockton College of NJ when I was a
slave employee there. I used to say hello to her five days a week for like forever. I guess we never really learned each other’s names though. Our relationship was thus: I walked up to the counter, smiled, she gave me the day’s mail, I left. Anyways, if she somehow stumbles over here…hello! Give me my mail now!
In other news, I’ve put my writing blog Wistful Writings on official hiatus. I can’t really manage both of these sites, and the truth is I’m done with writing about writing. For the most part. I will share news when it happens, of course. That said, here’s what short stories I’m having published in 2008/2009 so far:
* “So Go the Seasons” – forthcoming in Black Gate (???).
* “Pigment” – forthcoming in Farrago’s Wainscot, Issue 8 (October 2008).
* “Imaginary Puissance” – forthcoming in Fictitious Force (???).
* “The Feet Eaters” – originally published in Aberrant Dreams (January 2007), this is being re-printed in Aberrant Dreams I, The Awakening — Anthology (August 2008), which should be in actual bookstores if I remember correctly.
So, there you go. My spout of self-promotion. Don’t worry…it doesn’t happen often. D, you already know the story of “So Go the Seasons” since I, in a Sangria-induced daze, told you it in its entirety.
Wow, it’s already Thursday. Huh, how ’bout that?
You’ll never take this stop to make amends that we can’t meet
You’re starting over to remember who you were
Wasting everything on what you’re living for
I know the reason and there’s just no reason
– “One Shot, Two Shots” by The Format